Friday, September 16, 2011

Hair down to there, hair everywhere, long glorious hair

Once Glenn finished his cleaning today it was time for me to do my part to make the place a little more like home. I admit that I am mostly decorative, but no one can say I don't contribute.

So I pulled out my check list and got to work:
  • Hair on the sofa - check

  • Hair on the entertainment center with special attention to the plasma screen - done
  • Hair in that corner over there - check
  • Hair on the coffee table - check
  • Hair under the coffee table - yep

  • Leave a little hair on the corner of the sofa as I walk by - done
  • Shake off a bit on the stairs on my way up - complete
  • Scrape off a bit of facial hair on the corner at the top of the stairs - done
  • Leave a tuft or two on the book cases - check
  • Hmmmm, wish I could get in that closet. Maybe next week.
  • Pillows, headboard, and a nightstand - done, done, and done!







A cat's work is never done,
but I am a giver.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment