Saturday, October 8, 2011

65th best restaurant in the world - and we were there.

The trip over the harbor was very memorable.  It is one of the 1000 things you should do before you die - and I can see why.



Then we were off to the restaurant, Bo Innovation - 3.5 hours, 13 courses of wonderful gastronomy, each paired with a wine selection. Pretty much the best food experience of my life. And the service was impeccable. This was a lovely way to end our stay in this lovely city.





Shrimp - sashimi on one end - crispy fried on the other


A bubble of soup


Century Egg - but you only ate the bubbles - tasted like ginger.



  Unfortunately, I got so excited about the pigeon and the sandalwood-infused chocolate that I forgot to take pictures, but I think you get the idea from these snapshots of the level of creativity and art that went into these dishes.  We also had a chance to take a picture with the chef, who is a bit of a rock star here in Hong Kong.

We are off to Singapore in the morning.  Hopefully, I will not be waking up at 2:30 this morning. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment