Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey Y'all

I have been talking about this for some time now.  And, for some reason, today was the day it happened. So, welcome to my blog. I have quite a few interests in the arts.

As you may have noticed from my profile, I am a bit of a lists guy. I am drawn to a "100 best list" like a dog to a fire hydrant. I am working my way through the best novels of the 20th century. I am currently reading The Naked and the Dead by Norman Mailer.  And, I have loaded up my Netflix queue with the 100 best movies of the 20th century.  I am most happy when the two meet and I can read a novel, then watch the movie, and compare the two.

This blog will help satisfy my need to share some literary / movie / theater recommendations, share interesting things that happen during the week, and perhaps serve as a place to share the joy of living in a such a wonderful place. I will make every effort to keep the complaining to a minimum - unless of course there is a funny or ironic observation that just has to be shared.

So see you around town. 
XOX
Raleighboy444

2 comments:

  1. Oh goody! Adding this to my RSS feed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't skimp on the snark, Mr. Happy. XO

    ReplyDelete