Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Blue Day at Sea

John, Bruce, Lanny, and Jay sporting their blues
Our fifth day was a day at sea, which meant that we would spend the day relaxing. Unfortunately, someone must have put a curse on me because I completely lost my voice. I cannot remember ever being without it, but after a visit from the ship's nurse resulting in a week's worth of antibiotics, I headed to the pool for a day of reading and relaxation. Today's agenda: Breakfast, Nurse, Pool, Lunch, Pool, Deep Blue Sea Party, Dinner, Amy and Freddie, Bed.

By the end of the day, I could not even whisper, so I skipped the evening's underwear party and hit the sack around 11:00 hoping to awaken with my voice rested and ready for a day sarcastic, wry humor... 


Dave, Jay, Lanny, and John



John B and his blue balls - very clever


Jay, Dave, Bob




Alan


Dancing Ryan

The Crew: Lanny, Glenn, Jay, John, and Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment